|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Monday, June 6, 201110:19 PM
To Infinity & Beyond. ![]() I know I shouldn't be missing you. I know I shouldn't be missing you. I know I should not be missing you. I know I should not be missing you. I know I should nt be missing you. I know I should nt be missin you. I know I shld nt b missin u. I know I miss you. A lot. Teenagers here should have a say in their lives. I would say that I don't want 'O' Levels. But it ain't that easy eh? (: Maybe I should grow up and invent something that would immunize us against heartache. Or pain. Or feeling hurt. Or unpleasant memories. Then I'd construct a time machine (: And go waaaaaaaaay back when I'd cry because of scraped knees and not broken hearts. Pfffft. Growing up sucks. Hello (: People said they'd had been stalking this blog but it's dead. So I decided to update. Had supplementary lessons today that lasted 8 hours, and ended at 5.30pm. The joy of my life. Heh. Ate KFC with the girls for brunch, and Sharifa started talking about somebody's biceps. Orwhatevershethinksshesaw. LOL. I am seriously tempted to scream at your face and tell you whatever I didn't get to tell you, you know that? Mr Goh was kinda PMS-sy today, HAHAHA. Either way, we had 4 hours of pure Math today, and then went crazy with Dina, singing Justin Bieber's Baby :D Did I mention I entered class half an hour late today? Oh, and there's Bio tomorrow :/ I tried holding on, so hard. But you gave it all up, so easily. What if I wake up tomorrow without any memories of you? |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|