|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Friday, April 2, 201010:37 PM
Two-faced. ![]() Hello! Currently listening to Two is Better than One by BLG. Somehow, the one that I have on my computer sounds different than the one on radio. It sounds like a cover by some other group :/ Weird. Anyways, back again to update :D Wednesday- 24 March 2010. I can't remember exactly what happened on this day. LOL. Had Bio as the first period. Then had A Maths, followed by CE. After that had recess than MT, SS & English. I can't believe I can't remember what happened during lessons but can only remember what happened during SJAB. LOL xD As normal, the Speech Day Contingent fell in to train but I went to teach the Sec 1s their footdrills. HAHAHA. I named them Banana and Mangosteens xD They're super cute. Made them run from the wall to the lamp post and hugging the post. Haha xP I like training them, eventhough its hard doing so. I can't go hard on them, since they're just starting to march. Halfway, Pin Jia came to spy on us, and I had to stop acting foolish and acted serious. Hahaha, funny crap. I made the sec ones keep on repeating their kekanan pusing and all Pin Jia saw me doing was 'Kekanan pusing!' :D Then, he called me and said I should be more strict with them, and I went like, WHAT? He said I should be more strict with them so they wouldn't go wild and not listen to instructions given. LOL or what? xD So after that, we all played Captain's Ball. The seniors versus juniors; of course the seniors owned. I betrayed the seniors and played captain for the junior's team, cos the juniors went, "Siti is betraying us!" Hahaha. The junior's team kept on winning after that xD So, after all that. We were dismissed. Packed up and saw Han Jun. He gave me the list of things that needed to be bought and told me things that I don't want to repeat here. Blablabla. Ryan came, discussed more and the mood went, -----------. Stayed back with Ryan, went through the list again with Ryan, and increased the number of things that we thought were not enough. Thennnnnnn, Daniel came along and we went off for bubbletea. I walked slow, like how I always walk with my girlfriends. You know how we got so much things to talk about and we walk so slow? HAHAHA. And guess what? I made Ryan and Daniel walk as slow as me xD They walked slowly so we could all walk together. Fun-neh. Was weird to see Ryan walk that slow. Bought bubbletea, walked, talked, laughed. Then, went home with Daniel. Apparently, he takes the bus from my bus stop and I just found out about it ._. Thursday- 25 March 2010. Nothing much, I guess. Had double periods of Biology, then had TPI. After Recess had SS, MT and Literature. After school, some of the sec 3s and sec 1s went off to Sheng Shiong to buy the things for the SC barbecue. We shopped as if we were gonna buy the whole Sheng Shiong xD Kenneth bought I think 10 bottles of Ice Mountain Mineral Water for Han Jun? Hahaha. Then went back to school, deposited the things in SC room andddd, problems cropped up. Awesome-ness. Then then then, went to eat at Macs with Syahmah, and talked about things. Its funny how we always go out to eat together till late night before events. Hahaha. Went back home, packed my stuffs for SC camp and slept. Friday-26 March 2010. Woke up early and Grandpa sent me to school. Didn't do commander duty cos Ee Rong told me she had to do it again. YAY :D Went high in the morning, OMG. So fun(: Opened the SJAB room and everyone went to change into half-u. Started Public Duty. First hour was at the field with Eileen. Kena hit 3 times by the frisbee! Or was it 2? OMG. Pain man xD One was at the head, the other at the leg and I forgot. Hahaha. Lots of casualties for the day, and I swear I wanted to smack 2B1. Especially the gang who played Captain's Ball. Gila gang. They only know how to act big. For goodness sake, one of them sprained their ankles and my juniors went to treat him. Guess what? They got sent back! RAWR. Then Nisha went, and got sent back. My senior went and came back saying, they don't want us to treat them. Oh, they want our ice pack but don't want us to help them? Might as well go get their own ice pack. IDIOTS. I went up to them and started throwing comments, sarcastic ones until some of them gave up and kept quiet. Only the idiot guy who sprained his ankle kept answering back. RAWR. Had a heart to heart talk with Kenneth, and found out the awful truth. My mood was ruined by the time the stupid 2B1 incident happened. Went back to the SJAB room and packed freaking 8 first aid packs for SC camp. After the whole thing, went to eat at Ananas Cafe with Syahmah and met with Ana and Sarah(: Bought Chicken Rice for Sharifa and went back to school. Locked up SJAB room and returned the key. And went to report for SC Camp. The camp was, you don't wanna know what I think. Haha. Saturday-27 March 2010. Came back home at 930 plus? Took the taxi back home and the taxi driver was funny xD Sunday-28 March 2010. Woke up feeling super groggy. Felt so tired and nauseous. Did homework and tried to revise for Maths Test but couldn't concentrate. And so, didn't go to school on Monday. Monday-29 March 2010. Woke up feeling much better, studied for Maths test and got ready for school the next day. Tuesday-30 March 2010. Had normal lessons, blablabla. The Brunei teacher, Mdm Aliza or something came in to relieve Mrs Ng. HAHAHA. Me and Ishwa laughed our asses of cos we couldn't stand the teacher saying, 'Alright!' after every sentence that she said. HAHAHAHA. Then had CIP after school, went to give out flyers to the residents in Clementi Heights. Went with Ishwa and Zhen Cong. Zhen Cong's birthday was on that day and everone seemed shocked. Hahaha. I disturbed him and said that he should treat the whole class to Macs since it was his birthday. LOL xD Poor him kena bullied. He gave in the end saying, okay, I'll treat you to Macs but you have to keep quiet. HAHAHA. Got caught in the rain when we were all going back to school, damn. Jia Hui doesn't know how to shelter two people with an umbrella. My right side got drenched. RAWR. Took my Maths test at the detention room after that. I think I screwed it :/ Then went to eat at Macs with Adriana and Syahmah and then went back home :D Wednesday-31 March 2010. Was supposed to have our SJAB Promotion Ceremony, but due to the Speech Day Rehearsal, it was postponed to next friday. Damn. Was really looking forward to it ): Speech Day Rehearsal was tiring man. But the second song the band played was awesome! They played all those old rock songs(: I forgot what I did after that. I went home and err, Thursday came. Thursday-1 April 2010. April Fool's Day! Same old lessons, just that we became karangunis after school. Went to collect the recyclable materials like newspapers and clothes from residents in Clementi Heights, it was damn cool! Then took pictures with the class and went to buy bubbletea with Jia Hui, Syahmah, Hidayah, Sharifa and Madina. Then we all went back home. Friday-2 April 2010. I had a mini movie marathon by myself, and wasted the whole day. Haha. I watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Ice Princess, Raise Your Voice and Barbie in the Mermaid Tale or something :D And then I went on the computer till now. I'm going off after this, so, goodnight people(: |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|