|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, March 23, 20108:17 PM
You should just crash and burn. :D ![]() Rawr(: Hello People! I'm back! From, err, life. Hahaha. Updating now for the sake of updating. Lol. But i'm not gonna blog about the Malaysia Trip just yet, due to the lack of time ): Just blogging about today; what happened and stuffs. Been really busy (and lazy. Hey that rhymes xD ) so this blog is dead. So, lets start with today. Woke up at 6.15am in the morning and got the shock of my life. OMG, was supposed to wake up at 4 to finish my homework but apparently that alarm of mine didn't ring. Great huh. So I rushed to school thinking that I can finish everything before school started. But somehow I was wrong. Met Short Amira in the canteen, opened my A Maths textbook and closed it. The end. LAZY LAH xD So then went up to the hall and met Sharifa and Hidayah. And and Sharifa said she saw me dragging my feet for the first time. Lol or what. Hahaha. Anyways, assembly started and Rebecca was the Commander today. A bit weird but I think its because she's nervous. Haha. Then we had prize presentation after talk after prize presentation after talk. Rawr. Then then, Mrs Chua gave a talk about the ABC Clementeen and she even wanted to add a D to it :O So went back to class and didn't get screwed because of unfinished homework :D Practised more A Maths and got MORE A Maths homework ): Then went for PE. It was raining and everyone (well at least me :D ) was happy! :D No running around the school field. Yeah! But, we had to run 6 rounds in ISH instead xD Funny incidents happened, hahaha. Me and the girls were just seating at the bleachers laughing at the guys. And after that, another period of A Maths. The class were going through the homework but I was chionging through, trying to finish the other homework xP Then we went for recess and Daniel and I were laughing over Bollywood movies. HAHAHA. Omg, its so funny how one song starts after the other and doesn't end in those movies xD So directly after recess I had English test, what else. I just tried my luck lah. Don't know if I can that test or not. I failed the last one. Believe it or not, I failed ): RAWR. Then then then, had Literature. Woo! Speaking of which, we haven't discuss how to advertise the character Demetrius to Hermia yet. Aww. Then had Higher Malay, went through the book, crapped and went off to KFC with Sharifa and Madina to eat. Rushed back to school for SC meeting anddddd planned everything about the SC barbecue this Saturday(: Then at around 5 plus, me, Ryan, Ishwa, Han Jun, Zachary and Kelly went off various shops to check the price of ONE aluminium tray xD Sat in West Coast Plaza while Ryan and Han Jun ate their instant noodles after which we all went home :D And now here I am, (once again... :D) blogging. HAHA. Haven't touch my homework yet, going to, SOON(: Till then. "Things base and vile, holding no quantity, Love can transpose to form and dignity. Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|