|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, November 10, 20098:50 PM
Profide & Pro Utilitate Hominium What is this? Its not even holidays. I'm going out every single day for lots and lots of things. I've been going to school as if it weren't the holidays yet. Sheesh. Its just like June Holidays. Going back to school everyday for the HIP Project ): I WANT A BREAK. SJ can just disappear. Nobody needs you. Tell me, what are you without us? Huh? You're concentrating so much on us, seniors, and you're letting the juniors slack. Like what the heck. Your standards are freaking high, why can't we just have double promotion like what the other UGs have? Freaking leaders of tomorrow? As if. I HATE HOW YOU TREAT US. Just cos you're superior, so what? So what if you're of a higher rank? What are you without followers? And you know in your heads that you need us to form the brigade. Enough lah eh, I've had enough. I want a break. I'm tired. EOY's are over. And yet I'm taking another examination this SUNDAY. JUST GREAT. Your wasting your time huh? Might as well let of us all go and you can just go freaking shopping or sleep for all I care. I'm regretting. So much. I should have listened. SJ sucks so much. So much. And if you're gonna change all of our rules to that similar to NCC, I'm gonna make all the sarcastic comments I don't care if you're gonna stare. If you like NCC too much, why don't you just pack up and join them? Nobody welcomed you in the first place. How did I survive all these crap last year? |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|