|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Friday, October 2, 20099:39 PM
I'm Not Missing You Memories. ![]() ![]() So how's my new blogskin? Nice right? Haha, not much effort to edit it this time. Just same old same. In love with this song since forever. Haha. Anyways, EOY'S are here and I'm screwed. I screwed my English paper upside down, inside out, vertically and horizontally and diagonally. I'm a goner. Malay paper today was okay lah. It was a do-able paper, fotunately for me. Hee(: I'm Not Missing You is dedicated to Bluey, I doubt he's reading this blog (which i don't want him to) but whatever. I've gotten so over him. Heh. Now I've got Hot Guy No.2! Heh heh heh xP School this year has been hectic. Haha(: I'm so not looking forward to SJ'S camp. NO NO NO. I'm somehow scared.. And scarred from last year's experiences. Though I agree it has indeed taught me a lot of things, but just the mention of it makes me think of all the torture we're gonna get. *shivers* This year's gonna be the last year I'm spending with the whole original 1B1'08 aka 2B1'09.. It's sad to be parting with them. I've known them for two years now, and only we understand all the inside class jokes, the pranks we played, the laughter, and all the teasing. I'm gonna miss them all. OKAY. Time-out. It's not even graduation yet! This is all Yan Jia's fault; she dedicated a paragraph for a few of us on her blog. Made me feel so sad ): I guess I shall just stop here? Oh! Syahmah! Don't go too high till you go bonkers and start playing the piano with your dictionary okay! :D Make sure to send me the videos soon! Sayonara people. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|