|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Sunday, October 4, 200912:39 PM
Fate Hello! Haha, I should be studying for exams/tests and doing homework. But somehow, I'm stuck to the computer. Heh. Anyways, I went Jalan Raya-ning with Adryanna, Syahmah, Nadia and Kak Raidah yesterday. It was fun! Haha. Well, we only went to five houses but it was okay. I was still sleeping at eight yesterday morning when Ad and her mum smsed me saying we could visit her house and I was like 'WHAT?' Long story. What I knew was that she couldn't go out yesterday and so the whole plan was cancelled but revived again. Sooooooo, I smsed Syahmah and asked if she could still follow. Blablabla, smsed and fell asleep. Woke up and smsed Ad and went back to sleep. Then woke up again and smsed Dina and replied Syahmah and Ad and went back to sleep and this dragged till 11 when I finally woke up for real. HAHA. Then, I showered and the plan for the day was to go to Ad's house then to mine and the end... Well, maybe a movie or some shopping in between :D We planned and planned, then Nadia tagged along and so did Kak Raidah so, we had three houses! Ad's, Kak Raidah's and mine. Then! So, I smsed Sandra at around 12/1 and asked her if I could go take my things from her house. She didn't reply so I decided to call her.. and her brother said that she was still asleep and it was already 1 plus. Haha, I was kinda shocked cos I always thought she woke up quite early! Anyways, planned and planned and FINALLY, Sandra smsed and said that I could come over if I wanted, so I quickly made my way. It was raining heavily and I was in my baju raya ._. Caught the 2.45 shuttle and smsed Syahmah and Nadia, telling them to meet at 3.30 instead of 3. HEH. Then, I arrived at Sandra's, took my things and went. LIKE ONE IDIOT. Was planning to talk for awhile, but Sandra said the shuttle would leave in 8 minutes and I went like 'HUH!!' lol xP So we waited for the shuttle and chatted for ahile. Hahaha. Aww, wished I could talk to you longer ): BTW, if you're reading this, sorry I didn't sms you at about the whole-going-to-my-house-thing. My house was the last, and we got here at aound 10++.. So I figured it was too late. I'm really sorry Sand. ): Then, I rushed back home, got ready and off I went. 189 was awfully slow for some reason, and I made Syahmah waited for quite some time.. Sorry yeah Syahmah? Met her and Nadia at the MRT and we made our way to Adryanna's House. Me and Syahmah went high and crazy, Syahmah was 'syiok-sendiri-ing' . HAHA. Went to Ad's house, ate kuih, played 'tap-tap', took pictures.. Then Ad's parents gave us a lift to Redhill, where we alighted and went to Kak Raidah's house. Hee~ Then ate Nasi Goreng and took pictures. And smsed some other people if we go visit their houses.. So, Sha agreed to let us visit her and off we went! The MRT ride was terrible man~ the MRT driver uhh.. Self-service steamboat there, yum! But it was really really A-W-K-W-A-R-D. haha. Hmmm, was definitely high after that.. That was all Syahmah's fault! HAHA. Kept seeing her friends wherever we went! xP My house was last, and it was already 10++ The schedule was a lil' but off. Anyways, they were all too full after the steamboat so they decided to pack my mum's macaroni. Wacthed some BOF, took pictures and went home. Sent them to the bus stop and sayonara! OMG, Ad and Sha!! Remember the time we met that hot Greenery Guy at Burger King? Well, I saw his ex. Fated huh? Urgh! I forgot to tell Ad yesterday. Damn it. That;s all people. I'd better get to those homework piling. Bye. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|