|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Sunday, August 9, 20091:56 AM
Forgotten for Good Byebye. Well, long time no update. Felt like nobody was reading soooooo, it'd be a waste of time updating. Anyways, this week was okay/not okay. Hmm, some okay events and some not okay events. Well, you know. Yesterday we had our National Day Celebration in school. Was kinda okay. Had the Parade in the morning and that was quite funny. After the National Anthem, we were STILL in sedia position and we had to sing 'Who are You my Country' and me and some others were quite confused :/ HAHA. Like, we're not supposed to move in sedia position, but we had to sing off the paper so we just held it up while maintaining our position. LOL. Only after that song did we recite the pledge. Heh. Walked up to the hall by the staricase nearest to the staircase and saw Nemesis. Haha. I STILL DON'T GET WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT HER. Okay, stop it. Anyways, YJ and me talked about some stuffs. Oh! Speaking of which, YJ and me were talking in class before the parade and Mr Hafiz came up to her to ask her to distribute the papers, so we went like, "Mr Hafiz! Why you interrupt us?!" and he was so shocked his expression was priceless! HAHA! Okay, then sang somgs, danced and became hyper till we were jumping and headbanging with Mr Hafiz! It was so cool to see him like that! Haha. Then, went back to class to do the collage. Just sat there and did the short description of the collage. Haha. Watched some stupid videos too. Anyways, it was okay. Slacked at Grandmas' cos I didn't bring my keys. Stupid me. Then Sandra called and asked to meet so I dressed up and went off to meet her at the traffic light with Ros. Went to eat at Macs and didn't bring enough money ._. Thanks Sand for paying for my meal(: After that we caught up on a lot of things, lol. A lot of memories. Then, we hanged out near the seaside and talked, a lot. Haha. We camwhored too. Cos of Rosma lah ._. Went back around seven and some shopping and walking around WCPz. Oh, and I met Sha and dayah on the way back. Haha, I spotted them all the way back and they didn't even recognize me even after I pointed to them. LOL. Sand, do you know that when you bought the shirt for Alvin, I seriously think that the Auntie thought that you were buying that shirt for your boyfriend. Lol. I dunno why, she looked as if she thought so :X Haha. Had quite a nice day(: Alamak dayah, cos of your video posted at your blog, I suddenly thought of bluey ): It seems like it's really over. He's like really outta my life. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|