|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Monday, July 6, 20098:32 PM
Outing with Ad to Bugis(: ![]() Haha, so. I just came back from Adryanna's house after a day of shopping at Bugis. Lol. Since today's original plan didn't work out, so in the end its just me and Ad out together again. Haha. Anyws, i woke up around 9.15am today and met Ad at Commonwealth at around 12. I made a whole list of things to buy; cos it's been a long time since I went shopping, so yeah. But, sadly. I was financially unstable. I only brought $50, while Adryanna my tersayang daughter, brought$100. I'm still gonna kill you Ad(: ![]() So, we reached, saw a few mojo-jojos and went to makan! Since we were both hungry. Hahaha. Somehow I was full JUST eating the Cheese Fries, and I was still left with Banditto. Oooh! Banditto came back!! There's Banditto now! Haha, it used to be my favourite last time xP Now, the only difference about Banditto is the Chicken I guess. Lol. Anyws, after stuffing ourselves with food, we ventured out to shop! Went around the whole place, and I bought like Two shirts and a Dress, lol, semue same dgn Ad(: Kite twins sot banyak. Anyways, we didn't go to the Inner part of Bugis Street, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ A LOT more choices sey! Haiz.. Nvms, next time okay Ad? We'll go shopping again next time(: After that, made our way to Ad's house, and watched Ramen Girl!! Haha, we didn't watch it to the finish, we stopped halfway. Why? Cos we tried on our new clothes and was busy taking photos afterwhich I taught her some dancesteps by 'Wondergirls-Nobody' and the Malay Dance and then we ate Pizza followed by Ad playing the guitar and also teaching me(: A lot of things right? Nvms, when we go out shopping again next time, we'll try to watch Ramen Girl until finish. Haha :D I went back home around 7. And obviously I haven't finish homework. Aaaah! I gtg. Tata. ![]() |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|