|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Friday, July 3, 200910:59 PM
Im Back!
Haha, how ironic(; Im back! ...Again. Lol. Hmm, long time no update! Decided to update cos I felt like it. Heh. So, Rosma. No more Coconut picture(: School was okay. Having no cca made school feel so short, and non-tiring. Haha. But seriously, it is time for us to take a break! ;D Eventhough I admit I miss doing footdrills, but yeah. I want the break(: So, gosh. A lot of things happened I don't even know where to start telling you Sandra. Haha. I don't have all day AND all night to tell you. You know me, so busy right? Hahahahha! School today was kinda okay. Eventhough Life Science bored me to death I fell asleep, and got stared by the whole class during Photo-Journalism Class for correcting the teacher, it was okay :D But school really feels empty without CCA going on uh. We were wishing for no CCA right; now that we're really experiencing it, it feels so weird. Cos we're all so used to going back home late, and rushing through homework at night. But now we have ALL the time in the world to do it cos CCA's cancelled cos of H1N1. Haiz. I got into Life Science and Photo-Journalism Class! My first choices, and I'm really happy I got them. But, MW the Second bored me to death during lesson. Hah. Sigh. I thought I was gonna learn something new, but in the end its just some boring lesson. What a nice way to teach us. HIP was postponed to next Thursday! :( It sucks. Seriously. I'm gonna wear that obscene halter neck during the fashion show! Nooooooo! Why must it be on Thursday? Sigh. Anyws, till here. Haha. At least I updated something(: Tata. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|