|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, November 11, 20082:42 AM
Ofice Lady and Shopping
Heyyy. :D Just came back from school a while ago. Now I'm waiting for the laundry in the wash to be done. So I can dry them and pack my bag for this week's camp. :D I'M GOING FOR A CAMP!!! :D :D :D Its on 13-15 Nov. So I guess I won't be updating? :'( Anyways, I'll update after it. ... On the 15th, actually the Sec 2 Camp leaders are supposed to visit St. John's Island and take a look how the environment there will be. Sadly, I'm having my Basic NCO Course for SJAB on that day and I can't go t St. John's Island!!! :'( Anyways, I get to go next year still!!! :D Okay, hmm... I went to school just now to get my bursary form. Mum asked me to get it so I could pass it in. When I went there, the office lady said to come back HALF AN HOUR later cos the head office lady or something was out for lunch and when I did come back half an hour later, the stupid office lady said to come back TOMORROW!!! I just wasted like my bus fare and my precious time okay?! It's really stupid laa. I should rate them down next time when they hold a survey for the office people. ... Pissed off, I made my way to Clementi Central to do some mini shopping. And guess what??? The half an hour shopping spree really made me forget the anger I had! Really! It was awesome! I just browsed through the clips and hairbands and got so engrossed (hehe...) that I forgot about the office people. :D Look at what shopping can do!!! :D Anyways, bought some clips and a pair of socks for camp. :D :D :D I'm back home, like I said. I'm gonna have to rush my HIP project if I were to meet up with my group tomorrow. -_- Trust me, the HIP project SUCKS. It's just a freaking waste of time!!! -_- IDIOT's been bugging me to meet up and I haven't even started yet. :D THAT'S ME! :D I've still got to pack, polish my boots, finish the project.... GAAHHHHH!!! :'( Save me!!! :'( Anyways, I better go polish my boots now. :D And do my project. I HATE THE PROJECT!!! |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|