|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Thursday, November 27, 20087:15 PM
Life's full of surprises.
Gahh. Heh. Okay, anything la. I shall just blog what i want to. :D I'm lagging behind!!! I haven't update on a lot of days leh. And a lot of things happened. Hmm, shall I just sum it up? Sorrrryyyy about the pictures, I'm too lazy and tired to go upload it from my phone the laptop. Gahh. :P Nvms. Okay, here goes. Tuesday, 25 Nov 2008 Went to Sakura to eat. More like to stuff our selves with food. Heh. There was a laid out buffet and we could eat anything that we wanted! Hah! :D Fun, fun, fun. Bros and I kept on eating! Then, then, then 1st bro wanted to cut his hair, then me and mum followed to the barber's. I don't know why I was just soo pissed at mum at that point of time. I was! I didn't know if it was because Mum wanted to ALMOST cut all of bro's hair or because the salon that Mum and I frequent was closed apparently and I didn't get to have my 'consultation' with the hairstylist. :'( Okay okay, cheered up and went to Sheng Shiong. And bought a brush, the one used for polishing boots. :P Went home and tried it out and it was more shiny!!! :D Was supposed to go to Father's house, but 1st bro said his friends were coming over so we didn't go. In the end, his friends didn't come!!! :'( ... Wednesday, 26 Nov 2008. Woke up late; at around 12? Haha. Ate Chicken Rice and bought Ice Lemon Tea. Blabla and 1st bro came back from school. Then we set off to Father's house. GOSH. I NEVER expected that my other Grandma and Aunt could be so KECOHH! Hmm, how do you say that? Very chatterful! When they chat, its like they're fighting in a war i tell you!!! Bahhahahahahaha!!! It's like they only have one breath to tell us everything. Hah! Blabla and took photos with Baby!!! Oh gosh, he's sooooooooooooooo cute!!! Gaaaaaahhhhh! I want to hold him again! :P Okayokay. Thursday, 27 Nov 2008. Went to East Coast Park for SJAB year-end celebration. Haha. :D Went to school first, then took the chartered bus to East Coast. Rented bicycles and rode the whole of East Coast. Then Reb and and me changed our bicycles to the doubled seater one. Haha. :P Crazy times. Me and Reb. Bahahahhahahahaha! Then, at around 2 we went to eat at Macs. I ordered Mega Mac!!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER NICE!!! I finished my meal and Ms Choo said I was a big eater!!! Bahahahhahahaha!!! :P After that, we all went back to school and headed home. I was supposed to drop by Kakak's house, but was toooooo tired. Heh. Went home and showered and rested. :P Friday, 28 Nov 2008. Woke up late, around 12? Haha. Did some chores, then I'm blogging now! I'M SOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY! SOMEONE TREAT ME TO MACS!!!! PLEASE! I WANT THE MEGA MAC SPICY!!! Hahahaha. No la. I'll be happy enough if you treat me to Chicken Rice. :D Till next time. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|