|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Monday, November 10, 20086:33 PM
Dna's prezzie, IMM and WCPz
:D I'm backkkkk!!! heheheheheh... I just did the quiz that Rosma asked me to do. -_- I find it funn! :D Okay, updates- Friday (7 November 2008): I was supposed to wake up at 8, but I overslept and woke up 8.50am! :P I quickly smsed Sha and D and told them that I was gonna be late. I quickly showered and went off to to Clementi Mrt Station. I met Sha and D there and we were all dressed in school attire! :D They came from Clementi Primary School after their check-up and I was in school attire cos I Had SJAB at around 2.30pm. :P We took the train and went to Dna's house. When we reached her void deck, we called her and in a panicky voice, said that there was an emergency and asked her to come down. A few minutes later, she came down and when the doors of the elevator opened, we three shouted Happy Advance Birthday and she was shocked. :P The old lady infront of her was shocked too. :P We chatted a while and invited her to come over to Sha's house so we could watch a movie. :D We waited for her to change and in the end, we all went for breakfast together (with her mum) at Tanglin Halt (or is it Hall???). Anyways, we ordered Nasi Campur (I think.) and shared. :D :D It was delicious!!! :D Thanks Dna for the treat. Wait- actually it was her Mum. :D Thenthenthen, we set of for Sha's house. We watched Om Shanti Om. Nice movie. It was already 2.10 and I was still at Sha' house. Is that crazy or what??? We quickly ran to the 189 bus stop and I managed to catch 175 to Clementi MRT station. Hees. Thanks Sha, D and Dna for sending me off. And sorry for making you guys run. :P Reached school at around 2.35pm. LATE. Nisha and me were so totally L-A-T-E. Luckily we didn't get scolded. :P Heheheheh... Did stuffs for the Orientation of Sec 1s next year. Halfway, went out to Shieng Shiong with Nisha to buy ice. :D :D :D Lalalalalala and went home at around 5.35pm. Reached Sha's place at around 6pm. Continued watching Om Shanti Om till the finish. :D Went back home around 7.10pm. :P Saturday (8 November 2008): Went to IMM with Mum. :D As usual, ate at Banquet at around 6++. I ordered Cheese Baked Rice and Milk Tea. Man,I was sooooooo FULL! (Speaking of which,I'm soooo hungry!!!) Okay. Halfway eating, I saw Khalidah. My primary one friend. :D She looked sooooo different. And I guess she didn't recognize me! :P Anyways, went shopping after that. At around 8.30pm, I went home. I saw Kak Syahirah at the bus stop! :D Went to Grandma's house at around 9 and Cousin's family was there. Mum decided to go home first so I went there alone. Stayed to talk and went home at around 10.30pm. :D Sunday (9 November 2008): Kakak, Yan and me stayed at home while the rest of my family members went to attend a wedding. We played on the laptop and went to West Coast Plaza. Its now opened people!!! Its quite nice la. :D Went shopping at Cold Storage and played badminton after that. :D I WON OKAY! :D Heheheheh... Here are the pictures: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|