|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, November 18, 200811:53 AM
Bus Ride and Bracelet!!!
OH MY GOD. HEADLINES: WOKE UP AT 5.45AM TODAY JUST TO TAKE A BUS!!! OMG. Guess what? I woke up at 5.45am today JUST TO TAKE A BUS. Really! I'm not kidding!!! You know why? Today was actually the rehearsal for the GREAT MOVE ON 20TH, and I had to go cos I was on Public Duty. Thought it was at 7am at first, but when I checked again, it was actually at 7.30am!!! Could have slept for an extra 15 minutes okay?! Anyways, I just woke up and showered. Got ready and ate tuna sandwhich with cappucino. :D Left the house at 6.45am and it was raining. So, I waited for 189 and around 6.55am, the bus came. What was interesting was that the bus was the new type, with the extra special space for those wheelchair users and I realised something new today. When the doors of the bus open, there was an automated voice speaking over the speakers. Just like the one in MRT. And the part where the doors close? The sound is exactly the same as the MRT. Heh. Very funny leh. So I reached around 7am, and went to school with Nisha. :D Met up with Nadia, Ariyani, Hua Hui, Rebecca and Ziwei in school and we talked. We kind of missed the briefing. :P Anyways, Ms Choo divided us into three groups; and Rebecca, Nisha and me were posted on Duty outside the Clementi Mosque. (What's the name???) We took the bus and followed Mr Lee and Ms Lim with the Aesthetic Group to the Mosque and waited for awhile. The runners soon came from Dover MRT and the Aesthetic Group started running. Heh. So, we came there just to take a bus. That's it. Cos after they all ran, we were allowed to go home. HOW WASTED IS THAT??? I woke up at 5.45am just to take a BUS peeps!!! -_- Anyways, me, Rebecca and Nisha were laughing like siao and everybody was looking at us. :P We laughed until I NEARLY STEPPED ONTO A DEAD RAT. OMG. Rebecca was like, "Siti!!!" and I looked down and pulled my foot back up and jumped over it as if it was a hurdle or something. :P Okay, that sounded weird. Heh. Then we laughed like siao again. I WAS HYPER! :D Then we decided to run after Ms Lim, and so we ran. Halfway, we almost got splashed by water when the bus 282 came zoooming pass us! Haha! We then decided to search for an overall hairnet, but the shop was closed. -_- Wanted to go Bata, it was closed too. ALL THE SHOPS WERE CLOSED!!! Wait-maybe we were too early or something. :P We wanted to buy BBT next, but shop was not operating yet. Haiyoooo- We then made our way to the school, but stopped at 7-11 first. Rebecca bought Slurpee, and I shared with Nisha. Goofed around and took some pictures :D Then when we reached school, not even a single runner was there, so I phoned Kak Syahirah up. Then she told me that the runners stopped at Clementi Sports Stadium. -_- They didn't even reach the school! It was there that we separated. Rebecca wanted to go home, and Nisha and I wanted to go jalan-jalan. So we said goodbye (heh.) then we went on. Nisha and I stopped by Ta Zhiang, my all-time favourite accessories shop. And we spent like an hour there shopping? We managed to buy the overall hairnet, and bracelets together. We wanted to get the same thing, but our likings were different. Nisha wanted to buy a ring at first, but since I was buying a bracelet, she changed it to bracelet. She said that she had never gone through the whole shop thoroughly until me! Heh. In the end, she bought both. -_- Thenthenthen, stopped at Sinma for awhile and headed home. :D Reached home at around 10.30am? Just sent out an email to Fiona, Idiot and Jerald. Wonder what they'll say... I really dunno wad to do anymore. Smsed until late at night. He kept asking me a lot of questions!!! Then when I told him I was SJAB, he said, "Kalau my tangan patah cam ne?" HAHA. Then I replied, "Sile kan ke hospital. Kt situ ade banyak doctor." Bahahhahahaa! Kesian die. :D Anyways, I think he's having camp. Cos he said his friends were all asleep already except him. :D Okay, I think I 've got nothing else to say. Will post some pics up. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|