|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, October 14, 20084:17 PM
Updates:
:D :D :D :D :D Helllloooooo!!! :D :D :D :D :D Okay, stop it. :D Aaaaaahhhhh!!! :D :D :D :D :D ... Let me update about yesterday and today!!! :D :D :D :D :D MONDAY (13 OCTOBER 2008) Went to school with Sharifa and D yesterday. And as usual, I went to the bust stop at around 8. Sha and D would have always been there by that time, but they weren't!!! I panicked seyy. I thought they had left me!!! I walked around for a few mintues, and I soon saw them walking towards the bus stop!!! Phew- :D :D :D :D :D We took the bus and laughed a lot in the bus. When we reached the platform of the MRT station, we saw Nisha and Syahmah. :D Then, from there we went to school together. ... .... .. ... .... .. ..... .. . Timetable wasn't exactly the same yesterday, we went through the papers first and I got to know my LIT and GEO marks... Did okay-okay. :D :D :D Somewhere before Mr Chia's lesson, Ho Ling came to me and asked me to tie her hair in PIGTAILS!!! How cute was that?! Yan Jia, Me and Siew Kim got to work and experimented with Ho Ling's hair! :P When it was all tied up, she looked really cute seyy!!! Really!!! :D :D :D .. ... .... ... ... .. . ... .. ..... .... (sorry i kind of forgot what happened) After school, went back home with Sha and D and told ghost stories. Really scary you know?! Especially D's story!!! You should listen to it. It'll freak you out. :D As for today, I woke up late-again. Mum woke me up late at 6.30. and I had to catch the 6.51 bus. -.-" Rush was what I did. And guess what?! I forgot my tie!!! :( Was rushing for the 1 minute Pasir Ris train when I saw Sha at the door!!! Conincidence huh? Her father usually takes her to school and there I was with her!!! That's like our first time going to school together. The two of us. :D Reached school and asked around to see if anyone had an extra tie and lucky me, Adryanna lent me one. THANKS ADRYANNA!!! Was saved. Bad news? THERE WAS NO ASSEMBLY!!! Muahahahahahahahah!!! :D Went back to class... Ms Sheetal wanted us to check the marklist and I was dying to see my class position!!! I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and finally, IT WAS MY TURN!!! Guess what? My class position is 6th!!! :D Okay huh? Jeanie took my 4th position and Ryan was the 5th. Aiyooooooooooooo.... Sadded. Anyways, I'm happy. :D Wnet for recess and made my way to the next lesson. :D :D :D :D :D After schol, went to Dina's house and ate kuih and her DELICIOUS AYAM CURRY!!! Really!!! Its simply delectable!!! :D :D :D :D :D Her mum is a good cook. And oh ya, I got another green packet from her mum!!! :D Hehehehehehehe... THANKS DINA! Then, I went home alone cos the three of them had to go for END OF YEAR CONCERT REHEARSAL... :P And now I'm blogging!!! *D, ko jgn layan dier sudah darling. Die memang slalu ingatkn dier yg btul... Katekan budak gitu? Kalau dier tak anggap ko mcm kwn even aftr ape yg ko dah buat untk dier, he's plain stupid. Ko tk mo sakit hati ah ok? Aku pun dah kene. Klau dier nak act big shot, ko biarkan je. Dier yg rugi. Bukan kite. Cheer up ya darling? *And Sand, I'm soryy for not being able to support you in your fight with *ahem*. I don't know what to say to you. I don't know what I can say to cheer you up. I'm sorry. I know I'm not a good friend. I keep on saying sorry nowadays. Cos I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|