Sleepover.
:D
Hey peeps,
I'M BACK!!!
:D
Had a relaxing weekend at Cuz's house.
Just got back home.
:P
Anyways,
FIRST, I wanna say that's its okay la
Sandra...
Don't be sad...
Okay???
:D
Smile!
:P
....
...
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
....
...
..
...
....
:D
Cuzin was facing some problems.
I would have gone crazy too if I were her.
Haiz...
:'(
Feel so sad.
Anyways, I'm glad that I could help cheer her up.
Even if it was only for one day.
:D
You're okay right cuz???
:D
Oh ya,
FINALLY CUZ AND I CAN CHAT ONLINE!!!
:D
Uncle bought Internet connection for their
computer at home.
And I've become the teacher trying to teach them
everything about emails and stuff.
Yeah, I'm glad I could I could help you;
eventhough I felt like I was holding onto the com
for too long.
:X
Hehehehehehe...
Went visiting yesterday and slept over at Cuzin's.
We had loads of fun.
We couldn't sleep at we camwhored until like 3
in the morning.
Hahahahahahahaha...
:D
Really, really funny pics.
:D
Slept in late,
and ate two hamburgers.
:D
I was hungry!
:P
...
...
...
At around 3,
Grandma and Grandpa came to fetch me home.
So sad seyy.
Had to leave Cuz alone with all the sufferings.
:'(
Don't worry kak,
I'll come again next time,
you're not gonna be lonely.
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
I will update more if there's more news!
:D
*GOOD LUCK TO YOU FOR EXAMS, KAK.*
(All the best!)
:D
Tata peeps!