|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, October 7, 20086:15 PM
End of EXAMS!!!
Helllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :D Omg. So long I didn't blog. :( Anyways, there's an official announcement to make. *clears throat* EXAMS ARE OVER!!! Muahahahahaha!!! :P Today was the last paper I had to take, and it ends all my late night fear of tomorrow and trying to cram every single note of every sub I'm taking. Phew- :D Can resume to my old self; MORE PROCRASTINATING!!! Yay!!! Haha... I'm going crazy.... ... Back to exams first- I really dunno if I can do well for Geography and Maths... I crammed sooooo hard and tried, but I've got no idea if I'll do well. Really. I hope I do well. English was okay. And so was Mother Tongue. Science was a tad hard. Maths Paper 1 was KILLING me, and I don't know if I can score. Then, Geo was really hard; there was loads to write. :( Literature was terrible. Gosh, I WAS SOOOOOO STUPID! There were 4 pages, but I didn't realise that I HAD LEFT OUT THREE QUESTIONS THAT WERE WORTH 8 MARKS AT THE BACK UNTIL LIKE, 3 MINUTES BEFORE TIME WAS UP! How stupid was I?????? I chionged to do them. Even after time was up. =] There goes my second rank in Literature. Seriously. I think I lost it. I've lost to Sam. And some other person. I'm so stupid. ... And last was Maths Paper 2. Which was today. I thought it was okay. I think. I shouldn't talk much. Just hope I can get the Top 10 in class. ... Enough of exams, FASTING'S OVER AND HARI RAYA IS HERE!!! Wait; I know I'm late but still!!! SELAMAT HARI RAYA PEOPLE!!! Haha!!! :P Now I can eat. :D I'm drooling. Hah! :D Pictures will be uploaded next time!!! (If I got some, that is.) ... Got some unfinished business. Seriously. I confessed to him. And he denied everything. He even 'insulted' me back to get 'even'. Stupid la that Idiot. I don't really care la. Think what YOU want, cos I don't freaking care. Get that? Oh wait. You won't be reading this in a million light years. :P TOO BAD. I'm not the one at lost; I tried to reconcile. Really, I tried. Bu tyou were the one who was so narrow-minded. Who's the person who's lost a friend? I don't care fyi. I tried. Trust me, I did. But you messed everything up. I'm not blaming you anymore. Cos I'm tired doing so. .... :D Let me update about today. ... Woke up late today; and I missed my ride to school. Mum woke me up late and man, WAS i pissed. Not only did I have to take the bus which came late, I had to rush too so I wouldn't miss the bus! Ang guess what??? I missed the bus. Great hh? Anyway, I put 'WAS' there cos I'm not mad at my mum now eventhough I was just now. I mean, it wasn't exactly her fault right? And besides, I can't stay mad at her forever right? :D Met Dayah at the MRT and went to school together. This morning's train ride was the first one after a month. It's been a long time since I rode the MRT to school. :P Typical Singaporean. :P Anyways, wanted to say: *NISHA, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL WITH YOU FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. REALLY, I AM. FORGIVE ME. :) *SHA DARLING, SORRY I CAME TO SCHOOL LATE. NOW YOU KNOW WHY. SORRY. Continuation:... Met Sha and Dina at school and they were busy tutoring each other. :D Then, I realised that I didn't bring my tie. And there was assembly. I was dead meat if Cikgu Zainab didn't lend me one. I'm grateful to you. Thanks Cikgu. Then, it was Dina who forgot to bring one, but luckily she got one from Mr Chua. :D Saved. Went back to class and exam started. ... Stayed back after school to discuss about the outing we're having on Thurs. :D Shall not elaborate about that. :D Went to Dinah's house for a while to psquareds, (hahahahahahhaha) wait-don't ask what that means, only we know. *winks* den we laughed and took some pictures. (and even finished dinah's kuih!!!) ooops. SORRY DINAH. =] Hahahhahaha. Found out that Cindy is actually soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PRETTY!!!!!!!!! You probably wouldn't believe me, BUT IT IS REAL!!!! If she didn't cut her hair, she would be one heck of a HEAD-TURNER. Seriously. :D Then, went back with Sha, D and Cindy. Dropped by my house so I could change into home clothes, and went to buy bubbletea with Sha and D. (eventhough it was cold and raining!) :D Waited for bus 51 and I off I went to Jurong East. *SORRY SHA AND D. FOR ABANDONING YOU GUYS. SORRY!!!* Reached Jurong and waited for Sher, Zii and En Xin. When they reached, we went to eat. We split up cos Sher and En Xin wanted to eat noodles but Zii and I wanted to eat fast food. :D Finished eating and went to play at the arcade. :D Played car racing with the trio and went to take Neo!!! Hhahahahahaha! Okay. We took TWO times okay!!! All because of Sher!!! She wanted to take two times!!! Shermaine!!!!!! :P After that, went to play at the arcade-again. Walked around and finally decided to go to IMM. When I met NONAME!!! I was like, "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!" and quickly changed my route. Hahaha. Lame, I know. But I really didn't wanna meet him!!! Seriously!!! Hahahahahah. Too bad for me, HE SAW ME!!!!!!!!!! Just headed to IMM. ... He asked me where I was going and all crap and he even followed me to IMM for goodness sake! Seriously! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss... Lalalala... Thanks a LOT shermaine for puling me to him!!!!! Gees, thanks a lot. :( Crapped around and bought fries from Macs before heading home. :D Chated with Shermaine first before taking 51 back home again. :D Today was really, really, really fun overall. :D And now I'm here, blogging!!! Yay!!! I know its long. :D What to do??? :D Okay then. Blog again next time!!! Buhbye!!! :D |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|