|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Thursday, September 18, 20082:49 PM
Things that happened.
o.o OMG. It's been long since I last blogged.\ D: Anyway, EXAMS are COMING!!! *panics* I don't wanna flunk my exams!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Let me start blogging about the events that I remember. Here goes! TUESDAY-09 SEPTMEBER 2008 During assembly, went up the podium and officially received my prize for the Foot Drill Com!!! It was soooooo scary!!!! THURSDAY-11 SEPTEMBER 2008 What a day. I screwed my Home-Econs Practical. How great is that??? FRIDAY-12 SEPTEMBER 2008 Yong Yan and Fiona said that my Spaghetti was NICEEEE!!! Unbelievable sey. I cooked it anyhow and it turned out to be NICE??? Crazy!!! SATURDAY-13 SEPTEMBER 2008 Went shopping with Sharifa darling and her lil'sis. Went to Woodlands!!! :D TUESDAY-16 SEPTEMBER 2008 Gave the Civil Deence speech during Assembly with Ho Ling. Was soooo scary!!! Anyway, Ho Ling and I owned it. :D We ROCK!!! Our supposed-to-be-funny parts worked out and they laughed. Especially the part where Ho Ling jumped like a little kid. People kept on saying Congrats or *thumbs up* throughout the whole day la! Even the teachers. Okay, then Mdm Eng said that, THE HOD OF ENGLISH DEPARTMENT COMPLIMENTED HO LING AND I!!! *cheers* Woots! So unexpected! They said something like us being so spontaneous and enthusiastic about it. :D :D :D Ho Ling was soo AWESOME! :P ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WEDNESDAY-17 SEPTEMBER 2008 Celebrated Dayah's birthday. Gave her a pack of stationeries. Hope that it'll come in handy and that you liked it. :D Happy Belated B'dae D. THURSDAY-18 SEPTEMBER 2008 Crazy, crazy, crazy day. Different teachers came in today and they got bullied by 1B1. *sighs* Tired today. I've got like 6 days before EOY. I'm screwed if I don't study. Had Geo test today and chionged last minute to study. Lucky for me I can do the paper. :P Okay then. TTFN. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|