|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, September 9, 20081:02 AM
First Day of Term 4 and I'm going crazy.
:D Hello peeps!!! (Whoever you are) :P Okay, hmm... Today. Met Sha and Dayah at the bus stop and we went to school together. :D Haiz... Okay. We reached school at around dunno what time and I realised that I saw the wrong timetable. THERE WAS GEOGRAPHY, AND I DIDN'T DO THE MARKED ASSIGNMENT. How nice was that?! So, I chiong to do the worksheet with the help of Sha and Dayah; which I'm seriously am grateful to. THANK YOU!!! Okay, so started off with CE and had grooming and attire spot check. Bottom line? FOR BOYS ONLY!!! muahahahah!!! The girls didn't need to. :D :D :D Hah! Cool huh? Okay den, after that was supposed to be PE, but apparently Mr Lim was absent for the day *cheering* because I really didn't want to do PE, I was FASTING for goodness' sake! Dendenden, Went for RECESS!!! ~PURE TORTURE~ Why? Cos I was fasting and the rest of the Chinese people could EAT!!! (Okay, that didn't matter the most...) Anyway, Kak Atiqah/Atikah(?) came up to me and said if I wanted to join Malay Dance temporarily until SYF. I HAVE BAD NEWS. o.o okay, erm anyway. Recess ended and I went back to class. *drum rolls* MS HASLINDA DIDN'T COME!!! We had no GEOGRAPHY!!! Yahoo!!! Practically the whole calss was cheering!!! Hah! Mr Lee too over and Ganzy was like, "Tell us your history!!!" When we already heard that. -.-" So, Mr Lee told us some Bible story about David and Goliath, a very interesting story! Google it out. I think they have some info about it. :D Ok den, he did very funny actions and the whole class went hyper!!! They starteed talking about *ahem!* (iwasfastingsoididnotjoinin-whowould?i'mnotsick!!!) Okay then, overall, it was fun la. Then dunno somewhere in between of what, Ho Ling and I got together and discussed about the speech we're making on 16 Sept. o.o I know. Assembly Speech. Speaking of which, I'm getting back my trophy tmr!!! The winners of Foot Drill Com. :D Anyway, last period was MT and Mdm Zainab didn't come. We did some worksheets and chatted a lot. :D Den,den,den, ... and we went home!!! :D HOME SWEET HOME!!! Slack la. :P Didn't even revise. SIAN. o.o Anyway, I'M GONNA PULL UP MY SOCKS COS ITS GAME OVER!!! That's it I guess. Stay tuned for more boring yet interesting story of ME in future posts. SEE YA!!! :D |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|