|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Sunday, August 10, 20082:13 AM
Singapore's 43rd National Day.
Hello ppl!!! Okays... I know its like really late right now but who cares??? Hehhs... Today is National Day!!! WooHoos!!! I'm sooooo happy!!! It's Singapore's 43rd Birthday... During the last 43 years, Singapore has achieved sooooo much.... Haiz.... I'm soooooooo GLAD to be a SINGAPOREAN. Okay den, just now i watched the National Day LIVE from home....Hahas... Couldn't go watch the real thing cos i didn't have the tickets...Haiz...Sadded sey. Anyways, here's something: ... There was this whole new twist to this year's National Day. The past National's Day Songs were all remixed to either Mandarin, Malay or Tamil. This year's National Day song: Shine For Singapore, was remixed to a fast-beat Shine For Singapore!!! It was sooooooooo COOL!!! The part where all the Uniform Groups like NCC, NPCC, NCCC, SJAB and some other groups were marching out into the platform, I was like telling my brother that in about three years time, I would be the one marching during Singapore's National Day!!! Hehhs... Dunno las... I want to; but i don't think that i can. I'm soooooooo afraid that i would make a BIG mistake or i would faint. I remember that time when it was SJAB Day i guess, i was falling in with the group and when the whole thing was finished (keep in mind that i was standing STILL for over 25 minutes i guess) my vision blurred and the only thing that i could see was the colour white. I knew that it was the symptoms for FAINTING, but i refused to inform Sir. I was sooooooo scared!!! It was my first time marching in public and i really gave me the chills. Taking into account that i hadn't eaten breakfast and i was standing STILL for about 25 minutes, i was really about to faint. I just kept on praying that it would be over fast and so i could rest. Luckily i didn't faint... Erm,... I changed my blogskin!!! Went hunting for blogskins just now and i found this one nice. Do you think so? Added some new things and i think i'm getting better at JavaScript!!! Hehhs... I slacked the whole day today...Yay!!!! I just want to forget about everything and just SLACK!!! It has been a long time since i slacked...It feels sooooooooooooo good!!!! Okay...Guess i should get going now. Bb!!! |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|