|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, August 26, 200811:51 PM
Promotion & Sharifa's Birthday
Booyah!!! Okay, I'm not hyper. -.-" Anyways, celebrated Sharifa's B'dae today. :D Gave her a: *drum rolls* LIP BALM FROM BODYSHOP!!! yay!!! *claps**claps**claps* Sha, I hope you like it. :D Sang her the b'dae song during recess and I was the only one singing loudly. -.-" Suddenly, there was this guy who went up to Sharifa and wished her Happy B'dae. WOOTS!!! Sharifa sey!!! Hehhs... She was soooooo shocked. She froze up and just shook hands with that guy. :D *Drum rolls* You might wonder why; but I wanted to make it official. Here's the announcement: I WAS PROMOTED TO VICE-CHAIRPERSON!!! woohoo!!! :D Ms Sheetal suddenly said that I was gonna be vice-chair. I was shocked. Didn't expect her to choose me. :D Okay. Stop it. :D *Science: We did an experiment just now. We soaked a QUAIL EGG in HYDROCHLORIC ACID and: the egg lost its shell and became superrrr soft!!! :P Haha. *Okay, i wana say SORRY TO THE TWO MOST BELOVED FRIENDS OF MINE. ALEXANDRA AND AMANDA-JANE. I'm really sorry; for secluding myself and getting angry when i was at fault too. I'm sorry that I've so-called forgotten you guys. I'm sorry that i wasn't there for you guys. I'm sorry for just acting the way that i did. I'm sorry for all the things that i've done that hurt you guys. I'M REALLY SORRY. Please accept my apology. I'M REALLY SORRY. I dunno how to face you guys when we meet up. I really dunno how to. I'm just so sorry for the things that I've did. I'm sorry. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|