|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Saturday, August 2, 20087:00 PM
Hellos!!! Need to update on a LOT of things.... Haiz... Anyways, let 's start: *Thursday: Hmm...Lets see... Went to choreograph and try out the dance moves with Dina and Dayah. But before that, went to Dina's house to put our bags and change. I really dun noe how she survive climbing the gigantic hill that her hdb flat is built on! It's really tiring climbing up... A flight of stairs after the other. It seemed endless!!!! No wonder Dina is soooooooooooo thin and slim!!! Hehhs... Wnet up and changed... We fooled around and we were laughing like a bunch of insane gals!!! Reheated Dina's food in the kitchen and when it was finally time to eat, it was like heaven!!! Dina's mum is a GREAT cook!!! Especially the curry chicken that i ate!!! It was sooooooooooo DELICIOUS!!! Wanted to have a second serving; but i didn't. I didn't want to be a greedy person... Hehhs....Anyways, just feel honoured having to taste Dina's mum's cooking!!! I'm craving for it!!! *Cries* Please cook me some!!!! Finished eating and Dayah accompanied Sharifa back to school... She had CSP. *Sighs* Dina and i were the only ppl left in the house and we decided to clean up. Dina did her own dishes first. When she had already soaped and rinsed the plate, guess wad she did??? She used the rim of the plate to put back in place the leftover-food-filter at the drainage and den, WITHOUT rinsng the plate, wanted to put back the plate in the rack!!! I was sooooooooooooo disgusted sey!!! It's not hygienic la. Come on ppl!!!! I nagged at her and she was laughing all the way. She opened the tap to rinse the plate, but she opened it tooooooooooo much and water was pouring out in large amounts!!! I nagged at her some more saying that the water bills would sky-rocket and all those crap stuffs...(I'm really becoming like my mum!!! Omg!!!) She was laughing and laughing and when everything was cleared, she said that i was the most hygienic person she had ever met!!! Thank yous. I really am one. Hehhs... Dayah den came back and we went down to practice our dance routine. Brought my laptop along and went to plug in one of the circuits at the pavillion. Practised there and there was these two gurls who were rollerblading. They were sitting quite far from us and after a while, noticed that they begun rollerblading at our site and sitting near us.... Haiz... Seriously think that they have a problem with us. Like as in, we were not welcomed there. It was like that was their territory and we didn't have a right to dance there. *Sighs* Practised and choreographed like siao and went back at arond 5++... Yippee!!! Went back and edited Dayah's blogskin.... Its really simple las but she really LOVED it. I'm soooooooooo touched sey... Hehees... Will update agn later! Bb! |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|