|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Friday, August 15, 20081:00 AM
Another Post:
The last few days were fine... *Tuesday: Fasted on that day. =.= Had to pay back for the days that i skipped last year. Haiz... Not fair la. Haiz... Science was okay okay. Paid attention :D Hehhs... Cos we were learning about cells and all. :D Bla bla bla and recess came. Too bad i was fasting. Awwwwwww... I nearly ordered food to eat. I kind of forgot that i was fasting!!! Recess ended and Dina, Dayah, Sha and me took our own sweet time to walk to MT class. We were slacking. But we did work during that period. More blahs and school ended. Had to stay back to practice the English Drama thingy... We were not rehearsing la!!! We were slacking!!! Anyway, Sk and Hl they all had gone to Mac and they came back with NUGGETS!!! It was PURE torture for me cos they tempted me to eat sey... Hmph. Haiz... I want to eat Mac!!! After a period of wasted time, everybody went home except for me. Waited for Sharifa with Dina and Dayah. They had to do the IPW project and Sharifa had CSP, so we decided to wait. I fell asleep halfway (don't blame me! I was sooooo weak cos i was fasting!!! The cold winds made me wanna sleep too!!!) and i guess i did get some rest. :D Like around 5.30++ we went back. *Wednesday: This was a really scary day. Mum woke me up at 6.40 pm and I was soooooooo late for school!!! I was supposed to catch the 6.50 bus and yet i haven't showered. Mum was nagging all the way. Haiz... It's not even my fault la!!! Showered within FIVE minutes(world record!!!) and got ready as fast as i could. Chionged to the bus stop. There, i took a taxi. Hehhs...I'm not rich okay? Was already thinking to take the taxi. That's why i had stuffed my wallet with 22 dollars. Haiz... Took the taxi to school alone like a pathetic girl. Didn't tuck in my t-shirt and my hair was in dissarray. Haiz...What could i do??? I couldn't take the 7.05 bus cos i would be sooooooooooooooo late!!! Haiz... Anyways, reached school with a fast-beating heart. Luckily i wasn't late. In fact, i arrived at the usual time that i always used to. :) Went to the toilet to fix my hair and uniform and told all about my morning to Sha and Dayah. What a rushy morning.... Had Geo for the first period but Ms Haslinda didn't come!!! My class went, "WooHoo!!!" when the announcement was made. Haiz... 1b1,1b1... Bla bla bla and had SJAB after school. Learned new commands and found out that i WAS in the footdrill com. Haiz... Altogether, me and the other seniors did 67 commands in the period of 45 minutes. Believe it or not?! It was soooooooooo damn tiring sey.... *Today: Haiz... Fasted again today. Didn't get to eat with the 3D's. Haiz...So not fair!!! I want to eat!!! Okay, my stomach is grumbling again!!! Anyway, had SHARK'S FIN SOUP for dinner!!! WooHoo!!! Mum cooked. She was cooking halfway when suddenly, the gas went out. Had to call the gas people to bring a new gas tank for cooking. Guess how much one gas tank costs... It's actualy $37.50!!! So expensive right!!! I wonder where they dispose all the used gas tanks.... Okays, in school, i fell asleep like a LOT of times in Eng Period. Was really leppy cos i woke up at 5++...Haiz...Needed a perk-me-up but nobody perked me up. So sad. Had GEO test after school and i think i FLUNKED my test. Its like, so hard la. Haiz...What is gonna happen to me?! Anywyas, finished my Maths Paper in school and handed it up. I also finished my MT homework. Yay!!! Then, went home with Dayah. Haiz...There is SJAB tmr!!! Anyway, i'm buying bubbletea tmr cos i'm not fasting. WooHoo!!! Bubbletea...bubbletea...bubbletea... |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|