|
You're One in A Million™
herself
journal
teleport
whines
|
|
The smile on your face; lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall. You say it best, When you say Nothing at all. |
★Herself |
★Teleport JTPS Adilah Meena Ming Shwen Rosma Rauzha Sandra CTSS Adriana Alicia Amelia AmiraDayah Dina Ho Ling Jia HuiKak Raidah Mabeline Sharifa ★Memories July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 June 2011 |
★Whines |
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, July 15, 200811:40 PM
...
Helloooooooooo!!! Hehe... :) I'm not asleep yet as usual. I've yet to do my CE homework and i'm surfing the internet...*Sighs..* Anyway, today was okay i guess; except for the part where the whole class got scolded by Ms Sheetal and we had to write a 300-word Reflection!!! It's so NOT fair...I wasn't the one making excessive noise, it was the guys!!! Yet, innocent people like me were pulled down too. Sad... Apart from this, everything else was okay... During assembly, saw noname receiving the medal for the inter-class games award... I guess his class won the first prize. Saw him grinning from ear to ear too... like he was so proud to receive it...hehe... Erm, ??? also kind of told me that Fiona's phone was sliding out from her pocket and asked me to tell Fiona before her phone was confiscated... Didn't noe he was so good-hearted to tell others... :) hehhs... now, for the trip to the battle box... Couldn't wear our class tee...*sighs* wasted my time informing the whole class. Anyway, it was located at Fort Canning Park and we even went inside the so called 'hiding place' that was 9 metres down!!! It was so scary but really fun... :) Learned so many things and saw the many things exhibited there. The main thing about our trip there was for us to learn about the Fall of Singapore. Was sooooooooooo cool!!! *When we got back from the Fort Canning Park, was sooooo tired!!! Felt like sleeping there and then. :) Anyways, went home and slept till 6 plus...Yay... :) *There's the SJAB tmr!!! :( Not that i don't like it, it just takes up the whole afternoon and when i get back, I'm really tired. Then, i have to do my homework and all... *I haven't finish my art project about the bookmark thingy... I dun even noe why we're suppose to do it. Oh ya, i stil haven't decorated the back of the class!!! Ms Sheetal's gonna kill me! *Cries...* :( oooooh, its 11.56 pm now... i think i should do my CE homework now. Else I'll get scolded tmr. okays, ttyl! bb. |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|